Thursday, July 26, 2012

I am in awe of this sweet little face.



I find myself wondering, will she really have my mouth and Korey's eyes and is that nose mine or his?..It's so hard to tell. All I know is that she is beautiful and when I lay down in my bed at night to blog or catch up on facebook, I get distracted by the miracle backlit by the screen and I wonder, how on earth will I ever get anything done again? Everything seems to take a backburner to the picture of her sweet little face



and fist 



and the way my belly bounces and sways as she wriggles inside of me. In some ways I am terrified of her coming, and in others, I can hardly stand the wait.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for the details when she does get here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Brandy! I'm 31 weeks officially as of yesterday. I feel like the first 30 weeks just flew by and these last 10 are just crawling along.

      Delete
  2. SO cute! 3D pictures are magnificent, aren't they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I almost didn't get them done and I'm so glad I did. It was such a neat experience! Did you get them done with your two?

      Delete